Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm back home again

Wow, what a long trip home! I arrived in Columbus, Ohio at 11:52 pm on Nov. 10th. It was mid-day on Nov. 10th when I left Brisbane, Australia. I had lost a day going over, but gained it back on coming home. I had 32 hours of travel time, which included a 2 hour layover in Aukland, New Zealand, a 4 hour layover in Los Angeles and another 2 hours in Atlanta. I tried to get some sleep on the flight between Aukland and LA, but the guy sitting behind me spent 12 hours coughing every 30 seconds or so, and clearing his throat in between times. Sigh. I just hope I don't catch whatever he was spewing into the air.

It's great to be home! Everyone, including the dogs, is happy to have "mom" back again.

I still have a few pics to post from Australia, so I'll try to get that done over the weekend. I've heard from a lot of people that have been checking the blog. Thanks for letting me know you've enjoyed the posts, and thanks for tagging along for the ride.

No comments: