Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back and off again . . .

I came back from Nova Scotia this afternoon and have 12 hours at home before heading to Chico, California for the Botany 2006 meeting. I'll be home again in the middle of the week.

I had sooooo much fun in Nova Scotia. I'll be posting pics this week as I have time and an internet connection. Stay tuned for more news. In the meantime, I need to get my laundry done and get some sleep before another early morning flight. We had to get up at 3 am Atlantic time to get to the Halifax airport from Lunenburg - only to find that our flight had been cancelled. After some creative rerouting onto another airline, we made it home about 4 hours late.

I have a lot of fun stuff to post about the trip to NS, but I'm too short on time this evening to post pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to find the RSS feed so that I can read your posts on my LJ friends page. Otherwise, I forget to look. (Not that I've actually started reading LJ again yet, just posting all the stuff from my week before I forget it...)