Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hayden Falls


Hayden Falls, originally uploaded by andiwolfe.

The temperatures have been very cold in central Ohio this past week or so. Yesterday, Steve and I stopped at Hayden Falls to do some photos of the frozen landscape. I decided to process this in black and white using Silver Efex Pro in Aperture. I think the tones of black and white do this scene justice.

I'm not ready for Christmas, but I might actually put up a tree in the next day or so. I've had a hard time getting into the holiday spirit this year. I think it's because I've been overwhelmed with a busy schedule and I just can't face having to put up the tree and then to take it down again in a short time frame. It was different when the kids were little. Now, they don't get into the holiday spirit at all, and it's not nearly as much fun as it used to be. However, our dachshunds will probably enjoy the chaos, so we'll likely enjoy it none-the-less.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andi!
I was just checking in on you... kindof worried about you and your doxies!! Your pictures are beautiful! Pat Emma, Luna and Topper for me!
Roxanne

Andi Wolfe said...

Roxanne - the dogs are all doing great, I've just been too busy to take photos inside.