Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time for a road trip!

I'm heading east this morning. The Laidlers and I are going to a wood turning conference this weekend and then will be making our way back to Cape Town via the Little Karoo. The Landrover is loaded and ready to go. We'll be camping in nature reserves in some interesting mountains where there should be plenty of Hyobanche to collect. I've not been in the part of the Little Karoo, and so I'm pretty keen to collect there.

BTW - I tried to upload part 3 of my little video series, but it failed to load overnight, so it will be awhile before I can put it up. Internet connections here are iffy at best. Oh well - I'm making lots of videos, so they will eventually all go online.

1 comment:

Anniespickns said...

Have a great road trip. It sounds like a wonderful adventure.

I'm really enjoying keeping up with your collecting videos and look forward to the next post.