Friday, June 11, 2010

Acer Embrace in the media



This is the front of a postcard published by the American Association of Woodturners to advertise the exhibit calendar at their gallery in St. Paul, MN. I think this may be my first appearance on a postcard for a calendar of gallery exhibits, so that's pretty cool.

I also found out that this image was used in the Hartford Courant to advertise the American Association of Woodturners symposium, which takes place in Hartford next week. Here's a link to the article: Turned and Carved Maple

Photo credit: Jerry Anthony Photography. I can highly recommend Jerry as a craft photographer. Tell him you heard about him from me if you use his studio ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely photograph -- a professionally done image most certainly makes a difference!

a good study on how to improve our own.