Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shameless Self-promotion

I started working on a solo CD project last February and finished the recording in May. Add a few weeks for processing and printing, and the project is finally done. I received my CD's this week after I returned home from a week at Arrowmont. You can hear some of the tracks at my MySpace Page.

I'd really like to move some of these CDs out of my living room and into your stereo system. If you'd like to buy one, you can click on the paypal button here:








Ok - sorry for the commercial break. . . ;-)

ps - if you're wondering how this relates to woodturning, there are several connections. 1. The project kept me away from my woodturning endeavors for three months; 2. The cover photo is of a big leaf maple tree covered in burls, and that's my preferred wood for turning; and 3. It's right brain all the way, baby!

No comments: