Thursday, February 13, 2014

Espresso, please.

Espresso, please. by andiwolfe
Espresso, please., a photo by andiwolfe on Flickr.

I think this is the last of my series from the North Market. I've enjoyed working with black and white processing for these photos. If you're interested in how I develop my photos, here's an outline of the process: 1) import RAW files into Lightroom; 2) adjust color, white balance, saturation, vibrance, clarity, contrast, light levels, noise; 3) import processed file into SilverEfexPro 2; 4) choose film type, adjust grain, dodge and burn, adjust contrast and structure, local adjustments to areas that need additional work; 5) work on the edited file in Lightroom to adjust final levels.

Normally, I'll be able to work fairly quickly. Some images require more work than others to bring out the details. I would probably get a more polished look if I were to learn how to use Photoshop properly, but my skills with that software are pretty limited.

No comments: