Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Central Ohio Woodturners Meeting - January 2009

I haven't had much success in attending the club meetings this past year, but I did manage to have a Tuesday evening free for the January 2009 one.




I actually brought in some pieces for the show-and-tell table, also.












I always enjoy looking at what our club members have been making.













We're still meeting at OSU, but I hear that we are scouting new digs in the near future.












There are more than 200 members in the club and a typical meeting will have around 100 attendees.












Kirk DeHeer was this month's guest demonstrator. He was in town for the woodworking show that is held the third weekend of January.









Just a couple of random shots to share.












It was good to see everyone and catch up on some news.

No comments: