Thursday, October 04, 2007

September 2007 Central Ohio Woodturners

The Central Ohio Woodturners meets on the second Tuesday of each month from September to May. I had served as club president from Sept 2004 to June 2006. Last year I took a break from club activities and responsibilities. I had a lot of other things to do, including travel to South Africa and Australia plus a number of symposium demonstrations and club visits. So it was nice to be able to come back to a club meeting. Here's a gathering around the show-and-tell table.


The club is meeting in the industrial technology education shop area. Apparently, we've outgrown the other area in the building. I don't think this space is very comfortable, and it's hard to hear what's going on most of the time. However, I guess it's good that the club no longer fits in the other space.

No comments: