Sunday, March 31, 2013

Snowdrops

Snowdrops by andiwolfe
Snowdrops, a photo by andiwolfe on Flickr.
Yesterday, Steve and I went for a walk at Highbanks Metro Park. The next-to-last day of March, and it was the first time I had my camera out for the month. That's an unusual situation for me, but an accurate reflection of how busy my academic year has been.

We've had a very late spring this year - yesterday was the first nice day of the season. We had 5 inches of snow last Monday, which gives you an indication of how long winter has clung to Ohio this year. However, it looks as if Spring has finally arrived, and I will be working in some time to photograph the spring ephemerals this year.

1 comment:

Annie said...

So glad that signs of Spring are finally starting to show themselves to my midwestern friends. It has been a long Winter for you.

I look forward to seeing your Spring discoveries. This one was so beautiful.