Thursday, November 22, 2012

π X 2

π X 2 by andiwolfe
π X 2, a photo by andiwolfe on Flickr.
My pies are made. Thanksgiving tradition for my family includes me baking a blueberry (on the left) and an apple pie. In fact, I think the pie baking is the only reason my oldest son comes to visit for Thanksgiving :-)

We'll have a mostly vegetarian feast today, except for the salmon filets I'll bake with a cranberry glaze. Included for today's menu: kohlrabi, broccoli, kale, brussel sprouts, fresh green beans, quinoa, carrots, olives, dates, mashed potatoes, cranberries, lentils and rice, bread, pie and ice-cream. Not your traditional feast, for sure, but very tasty and extremely healthy…..

1 comment:

The Quacks of Life said...

blueberry? Apple though I do like!

Pineapple is nice as is Blackberry and Apple!

happy thanks giving to you Emma, Luna Pi and Topper. Oh and to you and Steve ;)