Friday, October 14, 2011

Larkspur

Larkspur by andiwolfe
Larkspur, a photo by andiwolfe on Flickr.

Delphinium menziesii, I think (Ranunculaceae). This one was seen in the alpine zone of the Siskiyous - at some ski area that I can't recall the name of at the moment. During the American Penstemon Society meeting in July there were many opportunities to photograph wildflowers other than Penstemon. I'll be posting more when I have a chance to work on those photos.

For some reason, let's say MY BUSY SCHEDULE, I've bounced around from event-to-event on photo processing since the summer. I do hope to eventually catch up. I finished the AAW symposium, the Turning 2011 symposium, almost done with the Dublin Irish Festival, and I still have to work through the American Penstemon Society meeting, our trip to the Pacific Northwest, our trip to Maine, and the fall photos I've recently taken. What this usually means, in practice, is that I become much, much more selective in my choices of what to process the farther away an event becomes in time since I was there doing the photography. Now, if I could just be brutal in my photo processing workflow up front I might be able to stay on top of my photo processing.

No comments: