Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dietes

Dietes by andiwolfe
Dietes, a photo by andiwolfe on Flickr.

Another Kirstenbosch photo. Dietes sp. (Iridaceae) from Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, Cape Town, South Africa.

One would think that all these South Africa photos from September -October 2010 would be processed. I think it's an indication of just how busy the 2010-2011 academic year was for me. Spring Quarter 2011 just ended. I have a research quarter Autumn 2011, which should help me to catch up on everything that has piled up at school. I need to spend more time on the bench, but I especially need to find time to write up the several completed research projects from the past year. Grant proposals are also looming ahead. No teaching for awhile, but I will be pretty busy none-the-less.

No comments: