Thursday, April 30, 2009

Travelogue to China will be interrupted by a trip to Nepal . . .

I'm leaving tomorrow to do a trek to Everest Base Camp. No, I'm not climbing the mountain - I'm walking to it, though. I'm participating in a photography workshop/trek and you can follow our activities here:

Everest Base Camp Trek 2009

and there's a widget where you can follow information as well.

I think I will have intermittent email access once we're on the trail from Lukla to EBC. Most of the villages have internet cafes. Now that I know how to access my blog via email, I'll make attempts to update the blog from Nepal.

I still have a lot of info to post from my China trip and I intend to resume when I return. I might be going out of sequence for awhile, though. You can navigate the blog by hitting a keyword over there in the right margin.

Please keep us in your thoughts. I'm hoping the experience will be amazing and that I learn a lot.

No comments: