Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some changes to the blog

I had a comment to the blog to request that I add the follower's gadget. Well, I was out-of-date, to be sure, so I had to go and find out what that was. It turns out that Blogger updated templates some time ago, but I hadn't caught up with the times. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that it's because I'm usually a very busy person. However, I took the time to update the template and layout and I added a bunch of widgets.

So, if you'd like to subscribe as a follower, you can now do that. You can also subscribe via various services and the links are on the sidebar now. I've also added a key words list, so if you have any interest in a particular topic, click on the keyword and the posts will come up under that heading.

I'll explore some of the other gadgets and widgets that Blogger has to offer, and I will eventually add links to blogs that I frequently read.

More China posts to come, but it's taking forever to work through the photos. I just bought a new computer with a much faster processor, so I hope that will speed things up a bit.

Cheers for now!

No comments: