Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dublin Irish Festival 2007

I finally finished processing my pictures from the Dublin Irish Festival (Aug 3 - 5, 2007). Aisling had two stage times and I presented two hammer dulcimer workshops. I posted the story on the Aisling blog, so please click on over there to see all the pics and to read about the festival. I'll post just three pics here:

This is my annual picture with John Whelan - what a great player and fun character.



This is a picture from our Sunday stage time - we had to stop playing in the middle of our set because of a huge thunderstorm that rolled through the festival grounds. The festival was evacuated, which meant we didn't get to finish our set, and we didn't get to sell our new CD's on Sunday. If you're feeling sorry for us, please check out the new CD at CD Baby - it's available online (hint, hint, hint - we still have hundreds to sell. . . .)





My time in the spotlight during the festival finale - right at the front of the stage with a mic and everything. Bodhrans rule!

No comments: